Generation 80s - Huw takes you back to the decade of shoulder pads, Dallas and the Rubik's cube and plays the songs that defined the decade.
- What’s your favourite song of all time?
- It can depend on my mood, but probably 'Goodbye To Love' by Carpenters. It's got a bit of everything in!
- The first album you bought?
- I remember it being 'Parallel Lines' by Blondie, but it was probably something by Pinky & Perky!
- What’s your favourite flavour of crisps?
- Cheese and Onion every time
- Who or what makes you laugh?
- Toddlers with determination! Kathy Burke (when she's doing comedy, obviously!)
- If you had a celebrity friend/partner who would it be?
- Celebrity is a very loosely applied term these days, but I would like to have a leisurely lunch with Neil Tennant or Richard Carpenter.
- The best thing about Chippenham?
- The countryside, the space, and the fact that people have time for a chat!