If you love sport you’ll love our Sports Show, as Chris keeps you up to date with all the action from around the world and around the country.
Plus were the only local radio station talking about all our local teams, from Hardenhuish Park to Allington Fields, we’ve got it covered on a Saturday afternoon.
- If Aliens landed in Chippenham, how would you describe your programme to them?
- You know the show that Jeremy Vine does on Radio 2? Well, it’s a little bit like that – only not as good!
- What’s your favourite song of all time?
- Landed by Ben Folds
- What’s your favourite flavour of crisps?
- Roast Chicken
- The first Album you bought?
- Hello, I Must Be Going! by Phil Collins
- Who or what makes you laugh?
- The TV series M*A*S*H. Brilliantly clever writing. Alan Alda is a genius.
- If you had a celebrity friend/partner who would it be?
- Richard – the bloke who sits behind the desk on Pointless.
- The best thing about Chippenham?
- The Half-Marathon